Our business activities works on two fronts, which are,
- Organisation: dealing with internal management issues related tuning-up processes and preparing the Decision Making Unit (DMU) to have to foresight to create a synergy between management and marketing.
- Presentation: external perception, based on visual communication cues developed from the cultural web of the organisation and reassurance of the DMU commitment to marketing and sales activities.
The visual marketing communication products are the end results of our integrated marketing management approach to structure and integration. This is progressively implemented with the foresight of building synergy between management and marketing; as well as prepares firm to handle the fluxes in the immediate market.
We are a small and vibrant company building a global portfolio and rely on having an impeccable relationship with our business environment. We welcome people of all walks of life and are always interested in multi-skilled people with the right spark to enhance the spirit of Kokket.
Find out about the A-Z of Kokket…
Goals and Objectives
As a “born Global” organisation our aim is to continue developing online platforms for our clients that provide access to international marketing platforms and networks.
- Short-term aim is to get the business process functioning accurately and effectively, while meeting clients’ expectations.
- Increasing online taps and clicks for clients and partners with high-end visual cues.
- Long-term aim is to become a self sustainable innovative enterprise that achieves a high return on investment .
- Work toward becoming a player in the platform development for Broadcasting, Film, Music, CSR Events, Current Affairs, Commercials, Fashion and Electronic Publishing.
Ethics and CSR
Good health makes good business,
- Therefore, in accordance to our philosophy and principles; we make sure that our work methodologies are fair and flexible to your social structures and values.
- We work with charities and organisations involved in international developments.
We want you to know exactly how our services work and why we need your participation. Please make sure that you have read and agreed to these terms before you complete any forms or ask for a quotation.
Privacy: we promise to protect your privacy. Only authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from customers. We constantly check our systems and results to make sure we offer the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions to prosecute and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.